Why Small Groups? Together toward Maturity
Item # B3150-00-11
We're sorry but this item is out of stock and will not be reprinted at this time. In the meantime, feel free to download the book in PDF form for free (see related items).
C.J. Mahaney, General Editor
Do you want to get on the fast track to Christian maturity? Small groups provide the ideal context for "working out our salvation" together. Whether you attend a small group or lead one, this book will raise your vision and inspire you to excel in the areas of service to which God has called you.
And if you don't attend a small group? All the more reason you may want to read Why Small Groups? and let it change your life.
Size: 9.0 x 6.0 inches
Published: October 1996
Table of Contents
- How to Use This Book
- Why Small Groups? (C.J. Mahaney)
- Fellowship Rediscovered (John Loftness)
- Take This Group and Own It! (Greg Somerville)
- What Makes a Great Leader? (Mark Mullery)
- The Art of Care and Correction (Mickey Connolly)
- Never Say Comfortable (John Butler)
- And Now for the Big Picture (Dave Harvey)
- Appendix: What It Means to Me (Walt Russell)
- Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours